So amazingly I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by my friend and fellow blogger, http://ninarossbeauty.wordpress.com/ , she runs an amazing beauty blog so go check her out!
The Liebster Award was created to promote awareness of blogs with less than 200 followers and allows bloggers to nominate fellow bloggers they think deserve the title and the award.
These are the rules of the Liebster award:
1. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer eleven questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give eleven random facts about yourself–they can be anything!
4. Nominate eleven blogs that you think are deserving of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers)
5. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
6. Give them eleven questions to answer.
My questions from http://ninarossbeauty.wordpress.com/ are:
1) Why did you start blogging? Because http://ninarossbeauty.wordpress.com/ gave me confidence to do so and told me that my photography was good and that she would love to see it up on a blog.
2) What’s your favourite beauty product of all time? Twister lip balm from Primark, it was £1.50 and tastes exactly like twister ice lollys.
3) What’s your favourite food? Boursin, it’s like a herby cream cheese that you spread on crackers, I could live off the stuff.
4) What’s your fondest memory? My first date with my boyfriend of 2 years, it’s amazing how far we have come and I truly believe I have met the love of my life. Soppy I know but who cares?!
5) What’s your favourite colour? Green green and more green!
6) What is your dream job? To be a photo journalist but to only take photos of animals. I love to take photos of any animal.
7) If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why? I would visit the great barrier reef, I love diving in the sea and swimming with the fish and marine wildlife so the great barrier reef would be my haven.
8) Who is your favourite celebrity and why? David Attenborough, without a doubt he is the most inspirational man when it comes to the world of wildlife, I would love to one day meet him and discuss the quirky creatures he has met.
9) What’s your favourite place? I’m going to change the direction of this question, my favourite place to be is on the back of a horse, I love riding and watching the sunset. Where I go riding there is a hill and once you get to the top it’s like your on top of the world it’s so peaceful on horseback.
10) What do you do to relax? I like to edit photos, strangely that relax’s me or just laying in bed watching my favourite films.
11) What do you do when your sad? When I’m sad I like to have someone to talk too, whether it be a close friend or my dog or my boyfriend.
11 random facts about me-
1. My favourite animal is a tiger.
2. I love horse riding.
3. I love watching the sunset.
4. I am an aspiring journalist and would love to go into photojournalism.
5. I have already met the love of my life.
6. I love pugs.
7. My dog is called Pepper.
8. My favourite thing to photograph is dogs.
9. http://ninarossbeauty.wordpress.com/ This is an amazing blog, fact.
10. I love my hair.
11. I would love to own my own rescue shelter.
As I am a new blogger who only recently started I don’t have 11 nominations, but here are the ones I do have-
I have nominated the above bloggers because they inspire me with their amazing photos and beautiful posts 🙂
Here are my questions for you guys-
1 What is your favourite animal?
2 What’s your biggest fear?
3 Have you ever broken a bone, if so what was it?
4 What’s the best thing about wordpress?
5 Why did you start blogging?
6 Do you have any pets?
7 What’s your dream job?
8 If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
9 What’s your favourite colour?
10 Favourite song?
11 If you could wish for one thing what would it be?
So thanks again to http://ninarossbeauty.wordpress.com/ for my nomination, and for my nominees I hope you accept the award and answer my questions, keep up the amazing blogging.